I got the idea from one of my craft books and it was amazing fun.
It took me about an hour and a half to make it.
- string or wool or thread
- I folded a piece of paper in half
- Then I drew a quite large circle and cut it out - this means I had two large circles
- I took the circles together and folded them in half
- Then I cut a smaller semi circle from this larger one - to make a ring
- I took the smaller two circles (cut out from the large one) and cut a heart shape in it
Now I had two large rings, two smaller rings with heart centres and two hearts
- I cut a piece of wool to the length I wanted my mobile and laid it on the table.
- I put one large circle under the wool and glued all over it
- I stuck the other large circle over the top - to hold the wool in place
- I did the same with the heart centred circles and with the hearts.
- Once the glue was dry I painted the circles and hearts and decorated them.
When it was all finished I hung it up to dry and it's still there in our conservatory looking great.
This is so much fun, I hope you try it too.