Monday 5 November 2012

Go Pyjamas with Blue Peter and children in need

Have you seen that the Blue Peter appeal this year is

Go pyjamas

They are asking us to do something in our pyjamas to raise money for children in need.

I asked my school of we could come in on Friday 16th November 2012 in our pyjamas.  I had to put this to school council and my class representative told me that they agreed.  That means our whole school will come to school in their pyjamas that day and raise lots of money.

I've also asked my dad to go to work in his pyjamas but I don't think he wants to join in.  Do you think he should?

Mum says we could do a go pyjamas at church but it won't be until Sunday 18th November 2012.  It could work brilliantly though because we are doing a session on shepherds that day and shepherds look like they wear pyjamas anyway.

What are you doing in your pyjamas?


No comments: