Thursday 19 April 2012

Moon Dough Snack Shop

Moon Dough Snack Shop

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

We were sent the moon dough snack to review, here is Rachel's review.

I really liked the feel of the moon dough, it is really soft and smooth and light and fluffy. Mum and I were really surprised with how it feels and love moulding it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The snack shop has two ice cream cones, one ice cream maker, a popcorn maker, two popcorn buckets, a scoop and a pretzel maker. These are the colours that the moon dough comes in: brown, white and yellow.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

First I made a white vanilla ice cream and it worked really well and looked lots like a real ice cream.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Then I made some popcorn; this took quite a long time and it was fun and it was worth it for all the popcorn. You put whatever colour you want your popcorn to be in the special moulds in the top, then you wind it forward with the handle and the popcorn pops out into the big box. When you've made what you want you scoop it up and put it in the buckets.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It looks really cool at the end.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I made a pretzel as well with the mould. I wanted it to have holes like a normal pretzel so I was careful not filling it to big so it leaves holes.

Then I made a chocolate ice cream with the brown moon dough. It was only small so I used all the left over crumbs of moon dough and put them in the ice cream area and squashed it onto the chocolate and it made a it looked like a vanilla ice cream topped with loads and loads of chocolate sauce.

It's so easy to use and loads of fun and not much mess and easy to tidy away. It's so much better than play dough and feels really great. I love it loads.

No comments: