Friday 24 June 2011

Flashback Friday

As you'll see in my previous post I'm not in the greatest of moods today.  But hey, it'll just be a different flavour of flashback Friday.

I'm flashing back 18 years.
I'm flashing back to my last A-Level exam - business studies.
I'm flashing back to leaving the exam and heading straight to Glastonbury.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Now there's a memory to cheer me up.
My first festival.
My first "holiday" with friends.
My first 'experience' of all sorts.

We saw Jamiroquai in a tent for unknown bands.  Now I feel old.

We saw Pulp on the main stage.

We lay on the ground watching the OMD Lightshow at midnight.

I can't remember who else we saw, but we saw lots!

We couldn't find our tent one night so slept at the standing stones.

It was the sunniest weekend ever and we all got sunstroke, but who cares.

We travelled home via coach and train and all sorts in a daze; I vaguely remember feeling very lost at Reading train station.

We had a ball.
Now that's a flashback and a half.
Mood lifted, Glastonbury memories rock'

2 comments:

Emma said...

Some great memories there! I love Glastonbury, it's such a great festival! Emma :)

Unknown said...

Now that IS a flashback. What amazing memories. I'd love to go to Glastonbury. I've had tickets before and given them away :(