Thursday 31 March 2011

Art Attack Gallery

Rachel loves art, adores it, every aspect of it; she has creative bones where I have analytical ones. So it's no surprise that she loves Art Attack on CITV.

I loved that programme when I was a kid as well, shows just how long it's been on the TV.

The difference between our experiences though is that I liked watching it but knew/thought I could never produce anything which came half way close. Where as Rachel knows she can have a good attempt and that she'll produce something she's proud of.

Well this weekend she surpassed herself, completely blew me away and she is proud as punch. So here, for your viewing pleasure, is the Gallery of her Art Attack inspired watercolour wash paintings, soon to be submitted to the Art Attack Gallery.

Enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Signed versions available upon request :)

No comments: