Today Rachel and I made a robot head, by which I mean Rachel made it and I "supervised" and wrote down her directions and took photos when instructed.
Here's what you'll need if you'd like to make one too:
- Head sized box
- Poster paints
- Newspaper to protect your surfaces
- Artistic inclinations
1. Open up the cardboard box so you can see how it will go on your head.
2. Select the colours you want to use and lay them out.
3. Paint the inside of the flaps which will go around your face.
4. Paint the outside of the box.
5. Let the paint dry and do something else while you wait, I collected blossom.
6. Decorate with marker pen or felt tip to give it robot features like eyes, buttons, motors and grills.
7. Show it to everyone.
8. Wear it around and be a robot