Saturday 19 March 2011

Knit knit knit knit knitting

I am loving knitting so much, it's relaxing and therapeutic and creative and even creates beautiful things.

Rachel loves knitting, both mine for her and her own creations.

Now I just need to learn how to read a knitting pattern, easier said than done, it can't be beyond me though!

But for now, I'm proud of what 6 weeks of knitting can produce.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love knitting too. Patterns are easy once you master the abbreviations :-)