Thursday 3 March 2011

World book day 2011


Today is world book day, a whole day celebrating the love of, fun in, and learning from books.

I adore books, devour them, have done since I could read.

Rachel, having now reached the age where she can read anything she fancies, is joining me in her journey through "all the books in the world"

So I ask you readers;
1. what was your favourite book as a child?
2. What is your favourite adult book?
3. What is your favourite book to read to your kids?

Here are my answers:
1. Winnie the pooh
2. Tricky trick but I'll go with The Hobbit
3. Apart from Winnie the Pooh of course, it's the Mr Men and Little Miss books

And Rachel says "my best book is paddingtob bear, but I love beauty and the beast too."

1 comment:

Karen said...

As a child I loved reading Danny Champion of the World and its my favourite to read to the kids. As an adult my all time favourite is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronté.