Wednesday 16 March 2011

Red Nose Day cake bake day 3

Today was the day, the day of baking cakes all day long.

We started the morning baking 48 chocolate cakes before breakfast.
Photobucket

We then got back to it after school and baked another 36 vanilla cup cakes and 2 full sized chocolate cakes.
Photobucket

When our friends arrived they helped us bake 30 white chocolate crispie cakes.
Photobucket

And they also helped us decorate the cup cakes made earlier.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

By 7pm Rachel was asleep, I was half asleep and the cakes were all packaged up nice and safe ready to be sold on Friday.
Photobucket Photobucket

and just now I received this fantastic news in my email - Rachel has already achieved her target, proud am I!
Photobucket

If this doesn't deserve your donations to comic relief nothing does! If you like what you read please donate some money to red nose day, or sponsor Rachel directly at http://my.rednoseday.com/Rachelscakes

No comments: