Friday 25 March 2011

Mumpreneuring: making the most of what I have

Who doesn't need to earn a bit more money these days? I do.
The problem: I don't want to reduce my volunteering, church work or Rachel time.
The solution: Mumpreneuring!

Look to the right of this post and you will see a button about "BaM!" - Become a Mumpreneur.
Here it is:

Become a Mumpreneur




I really recommend this programme, a fantastic book and support with a 30day email course, full of top tips on how to make the most of what you have to make money.

For me this has already achieved the following:
1. Launching spinning careers
2. Knitting in a more focussed way to make sellable scarves and broaches
3. Offering our seaside flat for holiday lets
4. Using my people skills to party plan with Jamie Oliver
5. Offering advertising space on my blogs

And it's working; I am making money, more than I expected, and not sacrificing the work and motherhood I prioritise in my life.

You can do this too, we all can; it's not a con, it's using what you have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've given you a blog award :)

http://larathebob.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-must-not-cry.html

LLM Calling said...

how exciting, thanks