Saturday 9 April 2011

Sizzling Summer Songs

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I know we can't classify these few days of glorious sunshine and warmth as "summer" but it's Lulling us into the summer mood so we're going with it.

So here are our top ten sizzling summer songs:

1. Summertime by Will Smith as The fresh prince
2. Holiday by Madonna
3. Kokomo by the Beach Boys
4. Summer of 69 by Brian Adams
5. Summer Loving by cast of Grease
6. Love Shack by B52s
7. Walking On Sunshin by Katrina & The Waves
8. Lovely Day by Bill Withers
9. Mambo number 5 by Lou Bega
10. Who Let The Dogs Out by the Baha Men

1 comment:

ESTWILL @ Edspire said...

I love all of those songs! When I was about 14 I used to throw open my bedroom window on a summers day, play Madonna full volume and sing along at the top of my voice, Good good days x